A1LAWN Platinum Pro grass seed is laboratory tested to be the best lawn seed in the UK!
Why use A1Lawn grass seed? Our seed mixes are all formulated using highly rated FERA certified seed and we NEVER compromise on quality over price.
nb. The sowing rate for the seed is 35g per square metre for a new area and 20g per square metre as an over-seed. The application rate for the fertiliser is 35g per square metre.
25% Perennial Ryegrass (Chardin)
10% Turf Tetraploid Ryegrass (Fabian)
45% Strong Creeping Red Fescue (Rossinante)
10% Chewings Fescue (Humboldt)
10% Slender Creeping Red Fescue (Buedin)
New and exclusive to A1LAWN. Platinum Pro is quite simply the finest lawn seed mix on the market. Blended with the best of the best seed cultivars, nothing compares to its level of germination rates, colour, and disease resistance.
Benefits of A1LAWN Grass Seed:
• All our seed is FERA certified meaning it is tested for purity, germination rates, and disease resistance.
• Why use A1Lawn grass seed? Our seed mixes are all formulated using highly rated FERA certified seed and we NEVER compromise on quality over price
A real market leading product that gives you an all-in-one treatment for lawns in poor health. It's extra strength formulation means that a little goes a long way and the results achieved are truly exceptional.
• Approx. Application Rate: 35g per m2.
• Application Rate can be increased to 50g per m2 for areas of excessive moss.
• Approx. Coverage: 200 - 285 m2 per 10kg
This is a superb weed, feed & moss killer that has a very low application rate so one bag goes a long way and saves you both time & effort. Use it at the start of the growing season to really get to grips with any moss build up. It can be used throughout the warmer months and is also excellent when applied in the early Autumn to help control potential moss build up and help strengthen the lawn for the cooler months ahead.