AM Pro-25 Tough Hard Wearing Lawn Grass Seed combined with our market leading Weed, Feed & Moss Killer all in one money saving pack.
Why use A1Lawn grass seed? Our seed mixes are all formulated using highly rated FERA certified seed and we NEVER compromise on quality over price.
Not only is it used to build some of the finest lawns in the UK but it is also used by many professional sports grounds and green keepers who will only accept the best quality products.
nb. The sowing rate for the seed is 35g per square metre for a new area and 20g per square metre as an over-seed. The application rate for the fertiliser is 35g per square metre.
AM Pro-25 has been designed to create a tough, durable lawn that will tolerate plenty of wear and tear from increased use.
• Sowing rate (new lawn): 35g/m2
• Sowing rate (over-seeding): 20g/m2
• Approx. coverage for sowing new lawn: 5kg = 140 m2
• FERA certified seed
50% Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass (Fine leaved & hard-wearing).
50% Strong Creeping Red Fescue.
AM Pro-25 is tough and durable. If your looking to create a lawn that will get regular use from pets and/or children then this seed mix will cope extremely well. Not only is it used to build some of the finest lawns in the UK but it is also used by many professional sports grounds and green keepers who will only accept the best of the best.
Benefits of A1LAWN Grass Seed:
• All our seed is FERA certified meaning it is tested for purity, germination rates, and disease resistance.
• Why use A1Lawn grass seed? Our seed mixes are all formulated using highly rated FERA certified seed and we NEVER compromise on quality over price
A real market leading product that gives you an all-in-one treatment for lawns in poor health. It's extra strength formulation means that a little goes a long way and the results achieved are truly exceptional.
• Approx. Application Rate: 35g per m2.
• Application Rate can be increased to 50g per m2 for areas of excessive moss.
• Approx. Coverage: 200 - 285 m2 per 10kg
This is a superb weed, feed & moss killer that has a very low application rate so one bag goes a long way and saves you both time & effort. Use it at the start of the growing season to really get to grips with any moss build up. It can be used throughout the warmer months and is also excellent when applied in the early Autumn to help control potential moss build up and help strengthen the lawn for the cooler months ahead.